Updated:DEC 15, 2014
Add to My Library
Would you like to add this to your library?
Get access to all handy features included in the IVIS website
- Get unlimited access to books, proceedings and journals.
- Get access to a global catalogue of meetings, on-site and online courses, webinars and educational videos.
- Bookmark your favorite articles in My Library for future reading.
- Save future meetings and courses in My Calendar and My e-Learning.
- Ask authors questions and read what others have to say.
In This Book
Welcome! This Volume of animal placentas was created to assist with the examination and evaluation of the many different types of mammalian placentas. It is primarily directed to the veterinary pathologist, the zoo veterinarians and others who have an interest in understanding the bewildering variety of placental forms. When new placentas are added or new information comes about, the new date will appear at the bottom of this page.
I endeavor here to bring gradually all major animal species as I acquire the specimens. If new material is brought to my attention, I will incorporate this and welcome any possible material provided for these pages. You may email me directly at email@example.com.
About the Online Publication
Last updated onDEC 15, 2014
© All text and images in this publication are copyright protected and cannot be reproduced or copied in any way.
No related publications found.