Veterinary Care of Donkeys
Matthews N.S. and
Publisher:International Veterinary Information Service
Updated:APR 09, 2015
Add to My Library
Would you like to add this to your library?
Get access to all handy features included in the IVIS website
- Get unlimited access to books, proceedings and journals.
- Get access to a global catalogue of meetings, on-site and online courses, webinars and educational videos.
- Bookmark your favorite articles in My Library for future reading.
- Save future meetings and courses in My Calendar and My e-Learning.
- Ask authors questions and read what others have to say.
In This Book
The purpose of this text is to bring together the current knowledge on veterinary medicine specific to donkeys. At the same time, this text aims at revealing the areas in which species-specific information is still missing, stimulating perhaps further research. Much is known about horses but less is known about donkeys and too often information is simply extrapolated to the donkey. The editors recognize that this text cannot be truly complete at the present time since there are many areas where information is still lacking. Through the use of the electronic book format, the editors plan to add information as it becomes available, making this the most current and complete reference on donkey medicine.
About the Online Publication
Last updated onAPR 09, 2015
Languages available:EN | ES | ZH-HANS
© All text and images in this publication are copyright protected and cannot be reproduced or copied in any way.