Recent Advances in Camelid Reproduction
Skidmore L. and
Publisher:International Veterinary Information Service
Updated:APR 10, 2003
Add to My Library
Would you like to add this to your library?
Get access to all handy features included in the IVIS website
- Get unlimited access to books, proceedings and journals.
- Get access to a global catalogue of meetings, on-site and online courses, webinars and educational videos.
- Bookmark your favorite articles in My Library for future reading.
- Save future meetings and courses in My Calendar and My e-Learning.
- Ask authors questions and read what others have to say.
In This Book
Dr Lulu Skidmore is a Scientific director at the Camel Reproduction Centre, Dubai. She joined the Camel Reproduction Centre in 1991 as post-graduate research student, and successfully completed her PhD, “Reproduction in the dromedary camel,” from University of Cambridge, UK in 1994.
Subsequently, she has remained as Scientific Director of the Camel Reproduction Centre in Dubai, leading a team of scientists covering all aspects of camel reproduction including embryo transfer, AI and hybridization of New and Old World camelids.
About the Online Publication
Last updated onAPR 10, 2003
Languages available:EN | ES
© All text and images in this publication are copyright protected and cannot be reproduced or copied in any way.