AAFP - 2021 Call for Oral Presentations Share Your Feline Prowess!
2021 Call for Oral Presentations - Share Your Feline Prowess
Showcase your research to over 1,900 virtual and in-person attendees from around the world at the 2021 AAFP Annual Conference! Our in-person and virtual attendees are interested in the most up-to-date information in feline medicine and research. The AAFP Conference provides you with a unique opportunity to engage with leaders in feline medicine, gain recognition as an expert in feline research, and gather feedback from your peers and colleagues.
We are now accepting submissions for oral presentations for the 2021 AAFP Conference, which will take place September 30-October 3, 2021, in Phoenix, AZ.
Submission Deadline - May 18, 2021 - 11:59 PM EDT
- Oral Presentations can include pearls of practice, novel approaches, highlight innovative work or techniques, include video demonstrations, or consist of other significant contributions or findings to practicing feline medicine that would be useful and interesting to attendees.
- Oral presentations selected for the conference are expected to be presented in-person on October 2, 2021, at the AAFP Conference.
- Unpublished oral presentations that have been presented elsewhere may be submitted with a "reprinted with permission" statement.
- Oral presentations that have been submitted as a full-length publication before the submission deadline are not acceptable.
- Accepted oral presentations must have at least one presenting author register and attend the conference to present. One presenter will receive a 20% discount on the three-day conference registration.
- The oral presentation does not have to correlate with the theme of the conference.
- Single-case reports are not acceptable and are criteria for immediate rejection.
- Oral presentations describing a study using clinical cases that lack confirmed, definitive diagnoses are not acceptable and is criteria for immediate rejection.
- Deadline for oral presentation submissions is May 18, 2021, by 11:59 pm EDT.
Instructions for Oral Presentation:
- All oral presentations must be submitted through AAFP's online submission system. The presenting author will receive an email confirmation that the oral presentation was successfully submitted.
- The following contact information is required for the presenting author: Prefix, First name, Last name, Institution, Department, City, State, Country, Phone number, and a valid email address. For co-authors, we require Prefix, First name, Last name, Institution, City, State, and Country.
- You can copy/paste your oral presentation into text boxes in the online system and upload up to three images.
- Oral presentation submissions should be a concise summary of the final presentation.
- Presentations must be in English, free of errors, and single-spaced.
- Proof your submission carefully.
- Each presenting author must disclose his or her financial support and any conflict of interest.