1. Fougner JA, Aamdal J, Andersen K. Intrauterine insemination with frozen semen in the Blue Fox. Nord Vet Med 1973; 25:144-149.
2. Andersen K. Insemination with frozen dog semen based on a new insemination technique. Zuchthyg 1975; 10:1-4.
3. Farstad W, Anderson-Berg K. Factors influencing the success rate of artificial insemination with frozen semen in the dog. J Reprod Fertil (Suppl) 1989; 39:289-292. - PubMed -
4. Linde-Forsberg C. Achieving canine pregnancy by using frozen or chilled extended semen. Vet Clin North Am Small Anim Prac 1991; 21:467-486. - PubMed -
5. Wilson MS. Non surgical intrauterine artificial insemination in bitches using frozen semen. J Reprod Fertil (Suppl) 1993; 47:307-311. - PubMed -
6. Wilson MS. Transcervical insemination techniques in the bitch. Vet Clin North Am Small Anim Pract 2001; 31:291-304. - PubMed -
7. Lindsay FE. The normal endoscopic appearance of the caudal reproductive tract of the cyclic and non-cyclic bitch: Post uterine endoscopy. J Small Anim Pract 1983; 24:1-15.
8. Watts JR, Wright PJ. Investigating uterine disease in the bitch: Uterine cannulation for cytology, microbiology and hysteroscopy. J Small Anim Pract 1995; 36:201-206. - PubMed -
9. Linde-Forsberg C, Forsberg M. Fertility in dogs in relation to semen quality and the time and site of insemination with fresh and frozen semen. J Reprod Fertil (Suppl) 1989; 39:299-310. - PubMed -
10. Watts JR, Wright PJ, Whithear KC. Uterine, cervical and vaginal microflora of the normal bitch throughout the reproductive cycle. J Small Anim Pract 1996; 37:54-60. - PubMed -
11. Watts JR, Wright PJ, Lee CS. Endometrial cytology of the normal bitch throughout the reproductive cycle. J Small Anim Pract 1998; 39:2-9. - PubMed -
12. Jeffcoate IA and Lindsay FE. Ovulation detection and timing of insemination based on hormone concentrations, vaginal cytology and the endoscopic appearance of the vagina in domestic bitches. J Reprod Fertil (Suppl) 1989; 39:277-287. - PubMed -