WSAVA - Annual Congress - Ireland, 2008
Get access to all handy features included in the IVIS website
- Get unlimited access to books, proceedings and journals.
- Get access to a global catalogue of meetings, on-site and online courses, webinars and educational videos.
- Bookmark your favorite articles in My Library for future reading.
- Save future meetings and courses in My Calendar and My e-Learning.
- Ask authors questions and read what others have to say.
Table of Content
About the Organization
We are an ‘association of associations’, which means that our membership comprises companion animal veterinary associations from all over the world. We currently have 113 member association, representing more than 200,000 individual veterinarians.
Our goal is to advance the health and welfare of companion animals through raising standards of veterinary care around the world. Members of our association share our passion to create a dynamic global community of veterinarians who work together to deliver ever higher standards of care and who speak with one global voice on key issues affecting the veterinary profession and the welfare of the animals in our care.
Much of our work is delivered through our clinical and operational committees under the leadership of our Executive Board. Our Assembly members set our direction, ratify our activities and hold our leadership to account to ensure we continue to work towards our agreed goals.
72 Melville Street
Ontario L9H 2A1