ISCFR & EVSSAR Symposium - Canada, 2012
Venue:Whistler, BC, Canada
Date:JUL 29, 2012
Add to My Library
Would you like to add this to your library?
Get access to all handy features included in the IVIS website
- Get unlimited access to books, proceedings and journals.
- Get access to a global catalogue of meetings, on-site and online courses, webinars and educational videos.
- Bookmark your favorite articles in My Library for future reading.
- Save future meetings and courses in My Calendar and My e-Learning.
- Ask authors questions and read what others have to say.
Table of Content
Parallel Scientific Sessions
Poster Presentations and Other Communications
About the Organization
The International Symposium on Canine and Feline Reproduction is organized every 4 years as a satellite symposium in concert with the International Congress on Animal Reproduction (ICAR) and has been established with the objective to further scientific and clinical progress in canine and feline reproduction, pediatrics and neonatalogy.
Due to Covid-19, the International Congress on Animal Reproduction (ICAR) has changed its dates to June 26-30, 2022 in Bologna, Italy. In conjunction with ICAR, the International Symposium on Canine and Feline Reproduction (ISCFR) will also be postponed until 2022. Please recheck this website for updates in the future.