Lameness in Ruminants - International Symposium and Conference - USA 2022
Venue:Bloomington, Minnesota, USA
Date:AUG 01, 2022
Add to My Library
Would you like to add this to your library?
Get access to all handy features included in the IVIS website
- Get unlimited access to books, proceedings and journals.
- Get access to a global catalogue of meetings, on-site and online courses, webinars and educational videos.
- Bookmark your favorite articles in My Library for future reading.
- Save future meetings and courses in My Calendar and My e-Learning.
- Ask authors questions and read what others have to say.
Table of Content
No proceedings found.
About the Organization
Lameness has been and continues to be a significant issue affecting the overall productivity and profitability of today’s dairy, beef and equine operations. The International Conference on Lameness in Ruminants and the Lameness Symposium bring together industry-leading researchers, veterinary surgeons, hoof trimmers and allied-industry professionals to discuss current research and find solutions to help decrease lameness.
About the Event
Participants at this biennial conference include researchers, veterinary surgeons, hoof trimmers, farmers, students, industry representatives and others from around the world with an interest in better managing ruminant lameness.
More details coming soon!