EVC - Voorjaarsdagen - Amsterdam, 2012
Get access to all handy features included in the IVIS website
- Get unlimited access to books, proceedings and journals.
- Get access to a global catalogue of meetings, on-site and online courses, webinars and educational videos.
- Bookmark your favorite articles in My Library for future reading.
- Save future meetings and courses in My Calendar and My e-Learning.
- Ask authors questions and read what others have to say.
Table of Content
Companion Animals Programme
About the Organization
Every spring the European Veterinary Conference Voorjaarsdagen is organized. Important goals of the Voorjaarsdagen Conference are to build friendships between veterinarians at a national and international level, to enhance the quality and availability of veterinary medicine and surgery, and to foster the exchange of scientific information among veterinarians.
Companion Animal: Since 1967, the Netherlands Association for Companion Animal Medicine (NACAM) has an annual organized Companion Animal Conference.
Farm Animal: Since 2013 a Farm Animal scientific programme was introduced. Nowadays more than 1000 veterinarians attend this conference annually.
Equine: From 2001 onwards an Equine programme was added to the conference, in close collaboration with several partners including BEVA.
DANS: Since 1996 this special programme started consisting of lectures and practical sessions. Now the technicians programme attracts about 800 veterinary technicians annually.
Event location: Fokker Terminal, Binckhorstlaan 249, 2516 BB Den Haag, The Netherlands
Stichting Internationaal Diergeneeskundig Congres “De Voorjaarsdagen”
Oud Eemnesserweg 27
3755 MR Eemnes