EVC - Voorjaarsdagen - Amsterdam, 2011
Get access to all handy features included in the IVIS website
- Get unlimited access to books, proceedings and journals.
- Get access to a global catalogue of meetings, on-site and online courses, webinars and educational videos.
- Bookmark your favorite articles in My Library for future reading.
- Save future meetings and courses in My Calendar and My e-Learning.
- Ask authors questions and read what others have to say.
Table of Content
Companion Animals Programme
DANS programma / Duurzaamheid in de veterinaire praktijk
About the Organization
Every spring the European Veterinary Conference Voorjaarsdagen is organized. Important goals of the Voorjaarsdagen Conference are to build friendships between veterinarians at a national and international level, to enhance the quality and availability of veterinary medicine and surgery, and to foster the exchange of scientific information among veterinarians.
Companion Animal: Since 1967, the Netherlands Association for Companion Animal Medicine (NACAM) has an annual organized Companion Animal Conference.
Farm Animal: Since 2013 a Farm Animal scientific programme was introduced. Nowadays more than 1000 veterinarians attend this conference annually.
Equine: From 2001 onwards an Equine programme was added to the conference, in close collaboration with several partners including BEVA.
DANS: Since 1996 this special programme started consisting of lectures and practical sessions. Now the technicians programme attracts about 800 veterinary technicians annually.
Event location: Fokker Terminal, Binckhorstlaan 249, 2516 BB Den Haag, The Netherlands
Stichting Internationaal Diergeneeskundig Congres “De Voorjaarsdagen”
Oud Eemnesserweg 27
3755 MR Eemnes