ECVS - Annual Scientific Meeting - Spain, 2012
Date:JUL 07, 2012
Add to My Library
Would you like to add this to your library?
Get access to all handy features included in the IVIS website
- Get unlimited access to books, proceedings and journals.
- Get access to a global catalogue of meetings, on-site and online courses, webinars and educational videos.
- Bookmark your favorite articles in My Library for future reading.
- Save future meetings and courses in My Calendar and My e-Learning.
- Ask authors questions and read what others have to say.
Table of Content
Small Animals: Abstracts, Short Communications and Posters
Large Animals: Abstracts, Short Communications and Posters
About the Organization
Advancing Veterinary Surgery through the training of Specialists to improve the health and welfare of animals committed to our care.
The objectives of the College shall be the advancement of the art and science of veterinary surgery by:
- The development of graduate teaching programmes in veterinary surgery with particular reference to the resident system.
- The establishment of an agency to qualify members of the veterinary profession as specialists in surgery by establishing and defining the standard of qualifications.
- The encouragement of its members to pursue original investigations and to contribute to the veterinary literature.
- To define and describe the specialty disciplines of the surgical science.
- Developing and supervising continuing education programmes for veterinarians interested in surgery.
- Supervising the professional activities of its members.
- Promoting co-operation with national veterinary associations.
c/o Equine Department VetSuisse Faculty University Zurich
Contact personc/o Equine Department VetSuisse Faculty University Zurich
Phone+41 44-635 8492 / 90