ECVS - Annual Scientific Meeting - Portugal, 2016
Table of Content
Small Animals - Abstracts
Large Animals - Abstracts
No proceedings found.
About the Organization
Advancing Veterinary Surgery through the training of Specialists to improve the health and welfare of animals committed to our care.
The objectives of the College shall be the advancement of the art and science of veterinary surgery by:
- The development of graduate teaching programmes in veterinary surgery with particular reference to the resident system.
- The establishment of an agency to qualify members of the veterinary profession as specialists in surgery by establishing and defining the standard of qualifications.
- The encouragement of its members to pursue original investigations and to contribute to the veterinary literature.
- To define and describe the specialty disciplines of the surgical science.
- Developing and supervising continuing education programmes for veterinarians interested in surgery.
- Supervising the professional activities of its members.
- Promoting co-operation with national veterinary associations.
c/o Equine Department VetSuisse Faculty University Zurich