WBC-ICAR Satellite Meeting on Camelid Reproduction - Hungary, 2008
Get access to all handy features included in the IVIS website
- Get unlimited access to books, proceedings and journals.
- Get access to a global catalogue of meetings, on-site and online courses, webinars and educational videos.
- Bookmark your favorite articles in My Library for future reading.
- Save future meetings and courses in My Calendar and My e-Learning.
- Ask authors questions and read what others have to say.
Table of Content
About the Organization
For many centuries Old and New world Camelids have made a big impact on human lives in many parts of the world but it is only recently that they have received particular scientific interest due to their potential as valuable racing, meat, milk and fibre producing animals.
The International Conference on Animal Reproduction (ICAR) brings together many professionals and scientists from several continents so it is an ideal opportunity to organize the Satellite Meeting on Camelid Reproduction.
Our aim is to draw the attention of the scientific community and international organizations to this field, to facilitate communication between colleagues, to support the development of Camelid research and to enhance the transfer of knowledge from science to practice.
Scientific Committee for the 2022 meeting:
|Dr. Elena Ciani, Italy|
|Dr. Judit Juhasz, UAE|
|Dr. Clara Malo, UAE|
|Dr. Bodhaganahalli. M. Manjunatha, Oman|
|Prof. Jane Morrell, Sweden|
|Dr. Peter Nagy, UAE (program secretary)|
|Dr. Marcelo Ratto, Chile|
|Dr. Lulu (J.A.) Skidmore, UAE|
|Dr. Jane Vaughan, Australia|