Braund's Clinical Neurology in Small Animals: Localization, Diagnosis and Treatment
Publisher:International Veterinary Information Service
Updated:OCT 15, 2010
Add to My Library
Would you like to add this to your library?
Get access to all handy features included in the IVIS website
- Get unlimited access to books, proceedings and journals.
- Get access to a global catalogue of meetings, on-site and online courses, webinars and educational videos.
- Bookmark your favorite articles in My Library for future reading.
- Save future meetings and courses in My Calendar and My e-Learning.
- Ask authors questions and read what others have to say.
In This Book
This neurology textbook is dedicated to professors Frank Hoerlein (Auburn University, USA), Jack McGrath (University of Pennsylvania, USA), Rudi Fankhauser (University of Bern, Switzerland), and Tony Palmer (Cambridge University, UK) who had the dream; to professors Len Larsen and Tom Taylor (University of Sydney, Australia), Jean-Jacque Martin and Ludo van Bogaert (Born-Bunger Institute, Antwerp, Belgium), and Jean-Michel Vallat (University of Limoges, France) for patiently showing the way; and to all those students who believed it possible.
Kyle G. Braund, Dadeville, Alabama January 27, 2003.
About the Online Publication
Last updated onOCT 15, 2010
Languages available:EN | ES
© All text and images in this publication are copyright protected and cannot be reproduced or copied in any way.