'When the caring gets tough’ compassion fatigue during covid-19
- 43-page course workbook and self-reflective exercises
- In conversation expert session with guest speaker Katie Ford Veterinary Life Coach
- Professional Quality of Life Questionnaire
- Emotional Resilience
- The Power of being Grateful
- Imposter Syndrome
- Moral Distress
- Positive Affirmations to soothe Covid-19 Anxiety
- Recognising Stress and Tips for Stress Management
- Tips for Preventing Compassion Fatigue
No doubt about it, adapting to change is hard and takes its toll on our mental health. If you have felt anxious, confused, overwhelmed, stressed or afraid during this pandemic, know that you are not alone.
There are so many things outside of our control, however the one thing we can control is our mind and what we choose to focus on right now. You need to give yourself the mental space to think clearly, stay informed but be intentional about how and when you check the news.
You might not be able to control Coronavirus. You might not be able to control what everyone else is doing or how responsible people are being, but you can control YOUR day and what YOU focus upon.