Water, water everywhere: Nutrition and hydration in the management of feline CKD (FREE)
Get access to all handy features included in the IVIS website
- Get unlimited access to books, proceedings and journals.
- Get access to a global catalogue of meetings, on-site and online courses, webinars and educational videos.
- Bookmark your favorite articles in My Library for future reading.
- Save future meetings and courses in My Calendar and My e-Learning.
- Ask authors questions and read what others have to say.
This course is delivered by Dr Cecilia Villaverde during the WSAVA World Congress 2018 in Singapore.
Speaker: Cecilia Villaverde - European Specialist in Veterinary and Comparative Nutrition
Dr Villaverde obtained her veterinary degree (2000) and doctoral degree in animal nutrition (2005) at the Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona (UAB, Spain). Was a post doctoral fellow for 2 years at the University of California Davis (UCD) working on feline obesity and afterwards completed a residency in small animal nutrition at the same institution. Became boarded by the ACVN and ECVCN in 2010. Was adjunct professor at the UAB on small animal nutrition, chief of service of the nutrition support service at the Fundació Hospital Clinic Veterinary (veterinary teaching hospital) at UAB and independent nutrition consultant at Expert Pet Nutrition until June 2016. After one year as faculty nutritionist at the Nutrition Support Service, VMTH, UCD, she works as a consultant at www.expertpetnutrition.com and Veterinary Information Network.