Tips and tricks for reading radiographs: How to read radiographs
Still unsure how to go about reading radiographs? Do you want to improve your radiographic reading skills?
About this course
In this webinar, Pete Mantis talks about common errors when reading radiographs. Learn how to get the most out of your own radiographic reading technique as he goes through example cases of the thorax, abdomen and musculoskeletal system.
- Familiarisation of common errors in radiographic interpretation
- Tips on radiographic reading techniques
- Familiarisation of the radiographic signs and how to use them
Course Length: Two hours
Course Format: Recorded webinar with a copy of the webinar slides provided
A convenient and flexible way to earn some CPD hours without leaving home is to select webinars to view from our extensive library of recorded webinars. Participants will receive a handout (slides and/or notes) to support their viewing session and a certificate for 2 CPD hours.
Participants gain access to the webinar for two weeks which allows them to view it at their leisure and convenience as well as review aspects as needed to enhance their learning.
Members of the BVA Young Vets Network receive a 50% discount on our recorded webinars (subject to availability – ten discounted places available per webinar per year).
- Pete Mantis, DVM DipECVDI FHEA MRCVS
- Consultant Radiologist, Dick White Referrals
- Honorary Associate Professor of Diagnostic Imaging, Nottingham University