THRIVE Webinar - Enhancing team wellbeing through the power of emotional intelligence
Emotional intelligence can be trained at any age and career stage. All that we need to improve wellbeing in a veterinary clinic is already within us, it just requires more attention, amplification and practice. Veterinary professionals and leaders - all of us can train to become more human-savvy, and, ultimately, healthier and happier. This is a preview of Liv’s talk that is coming up at our THRIVE Veterinary Wellness Symposium on Sunday the 28th of May in Adelaide.
Who should attend
Veterinarians/Vet team members/Practice Managers/
- learn about 10 “must haves” of a thriving and emotionally resilient veterinary team
- dive into the science of emotional intelligence and its impact on team wellbeing
- discover the first steps that you can take to enhance emotional intelligence and wellbeing of your team
If you previously registered for the live webinar held on the <<insert date here>>, please follow the steps below to access the on demand recording on My Learning:
- Browse to https://mylearning.ava.com.au
- Click on the Personal accountbutton
- If you are prompted, log in with your AVA website account*
- When you land on the My Learning Home Page, click on the Record of Learning IMPORTANT: the webinar course will appear in approximately 5 minutes. You can refresh your browser during this time to speed up the process a little.
* Don't have an AVA website account? Click here to create an account and follow the prompts. Following this, your new account and the on demand webinar will be available within the next hour. After this time, please return to the steps above.
THRIVE is an industry-led veterinary wellness initiative that aims to support veterinarians and veterinary staff to lead satisfying, prosperous and healthy careers.