Student Debt: Challenges and Solutions
Paper: Mary E. Kovach, DVM†; and Mitchell K. Rode, DVM
Paper: Robyn E. Ellerbrock, DVM, DACT; Mitchell K. Rode, DVM; and
Mary E. Kovach, DVM
Podcast: Drs. Mike Pownall, Robyn Ellerbrock, Mary Kovach, Tony Bartels
This two-part course consists of two 2019 Convention proceedings papers. As an additional resource, you may listen to the related podcast and study additional resources.
You must view all Proceedings sections of the course before the quiz will unlock.
With the successful completion of this course, you will be able to
- Understand the current student loan debt situation
- Determine why vet school graduates might be reluctant to go into equine practice
- Learn ways to manage and reduce debt
Continuing education credit:
- 1 credit hour Non-medical, Non-interactive/Anytime, with a passing score of at least 70%
- 1 hour to review papers. Additional 43 minutes for related podcast.
- Read the papers from the 2019 AAEP Convention proceedings, approximately 5,000 words
- Listen to the podcast, 43 minutes (podcast not included in RACE-approved CE)
- Review the resources
- Complete quiz