Podcast: Creating a Shared On Call Network in Your Practice Area
Learn how sharing emergency coverage with area colleagues can benefit quality of life, professional collegiality and practice stability. Guests are Drs. Amy Bennett, Bibi Freer and Racquel Lindroth. Hosted by Dr. Mike Pownall.
After listening to the podcast, proceed to the quiz to earn .5 credits CE. Not RACE approved -- see course FAQ for more information.
While listening, keep the following questions in mind:
- What are benefits to the practitioners who share on-call duties?
- What are the challenges of maintaining a shared on-call network?
- What are benefits to clients who use the shared network?
- What procedures should be put in place to assure clients don't take advantage of the shared on-call network?
Note: The quiz will "unlock" after you've finished listening to the podcast.
- 30 minutes: listen to the podcast, complete the quiz
- Listen to the AAEP Practice Life podcast, 26 minutes
- Complete quiz