How to Calculate the Dollars and Sense of Adding Oocyte Aspiration to Your Practice
The goal of this presentation is to discuss the costs associated with adding oocyte aspiration to your clinical program. Also discussed will be the potential profits that can be generated by adding this service to your clinical program, especially if your service already provides reproductive work including embryo transfer. Immature follicle aspiration will mainly be discussed as this will be likely the most convenient aspect to add to a clinical program.
This two-part course consists of one proceedings paper and the accompanying 2019 AAEP Convention presentation. The video has been split into two parts for ease of download and viewing; as one video part concludes, the next will unlock.
You must view all sections of the course before the quiz will unlock.
With the successful completion of this course, you will understand
- required facilities
- required equipment and costs
- labor costs
- necessary training of personnel
- cost per OPU
- return on investment
- other profitability aspects
- 30 minutes: read the paper, view the presentation, complete the quiz
- Read the paper from the 2019 AAEP Convention proceedings, approximately 3,200 words
- View the presentation from the 2019 AAEP Convention, 20 minutes
- Complete quiz