Equine laser therapy
This course is aimed at Equine veterinary nurses, student equine veterinary nurses, student veterinary physiotherapists, and qualified veterinary physiotherapists looking for revision or CPD on Laser Therapy.
The course looks at some basic laser physics and discusses different types of lasers. We will also cover application techniques, dosing ideas, and look at some case studies. The aim is that it provides a good overview of how laser therapy can be a useful modality in the equine therapy and equine veterinary industries.
- To provide a good overview of how lasers work.
- To look at the aims of laser therapy in horses
- To be clear about the contraindications of laser therapy in horses
- To go over some day to day applications of laser therapy in horses
- To look at some laser therapy case studies
- To give the learner an idea of laser therapy treatment protocols