Enhancing Your Dental Examination with Oral Endoscopy
Oral endoscopy has greatly improved diagnostic and treatment abilities in equine dentistry. Its role in documentation of cases can also allow better follow up and has the potential to improve clinical outcomes in cases. For practices with a significant dental caseload, oral endoscopy should be considered a key purchase.
This two-part course consists of one proceedings paper and the accompanying 2019 AAEP Convention presentation. The video has been split into three parts for ease of download and viewing; as one video part concludes, the next will unlock.
With the successful completion of this course, you will understand
- benefits of oral endoscopy
- equipment and specifications
- cameras/lights/recording media
- performing endoscopies
- endoscopic-guided procedures
- post-operative examinations
- 35 minutes: read the paper, view the presentation, complete the quiz
- Read the paper from the 2019 AAEP Convention proceedings, approximately 1,900 words
- View the presentation from the 2019 AAEP Convention, 30 minutes
- Complete quiz