Embracing and mastering difficult conversations in the workplace | Jennifer Bicknell
Veterinary business owners and office managers have difficult conversations with clients and employees on a daily basis. These conversations can be emotional and stressful for all concerned. Avoidance or delay often makes things worse. It’s one thing to know that workplace problems can be avoided or minimised if they are dealt with sooner rather than later, but it’s another thing to know how to do it. This practical and interactive webinar is designed to give participants the courage, confidence and skill to embrace difficult conversations. Learn how to plan and conduct conversations with emotional or difficult clients and how to interact with employees regarding performance and other HR issues. Webinar adapted from Jennifer's amazing presentation at AVA Conference Adelaide May/June 2023, so those who could not attend do not miss out on the fantastic content.
Who should attend
Business Owners, Business/Practice Managers, Veterinary Nurses, Veterinarians, New Graduates, Students
This webinar is free for VBG members.
Please ensure you are logged into the AVA website before registering.
If you previously registered for the live webinar held on the Tuesday 20 June 2023, please follow the steps below to access the on demand recording on My Learning:
- Browse to https://mylearning.ava.com.au
- Click on the Personal account button
- If you are prompted, log in with your AVA website account*
- When you land on the My Learning Home Page, click on the Record of Learning IMPORTANT: the webinar course will appear in approximately 5 minutes. You can refresh your browser during this time to speed up the process a little.
* Don't have an AVA website account? Click here to create an account and follow the prompts. Following this, your new account and the on demand webinar will be available within the next hour. After this time, please return to the steps above.