Boundaries and Saying No with Grace and Power
Setting boundaries is a complex process that requires self awareness about our own values as well as an understanding of how to effectively communicate those values to others. Once we understand who we are and what is important to us, both personally and professionally, we can begin to articulate what’s okay and what’s not okay in our relationships in order to build appropriate personal and professional boundaries.
This two-part course consists of one proceedings paper and the accompanying 2019 AAEP Convention presentation. The video has been split into four parts for ease of download and viewing; as one video part concludes, the next will unlock.
You must view all sections of the course before the quiz will unlock.
With the successful completion of this course, you will understand
- the concept of personal and professional boundaries
- identifying boundaries
- foundational skills sets required to define boundaries
- the importance of "no''
- 50 minutes: read the paper, view the presentation, complete the quiz
- Read the paper from the 2019 AAEP Convention proceedings, approximately 1,000 words
- View the presentation from the 2019 AAEP Convention, 45 minutes
- Complete quiz