Australian Cattle Veterinarians and Northern Territory Division Conference Proceedings
Did you know that in 2023 the Australian Cattle Veterinarians are celebrating their 50th birthday? To recognise this splendid milestone, the 'Finding New Ways' Conference was held in March 2023, covering topics such as carbon neutral farming, antimicrobial stewardship, new technologies and surgical techniques. As a member of the Australian Cattle Veterinarians, you can register in this event to view the conference proceedings on the AVA’s My Learning platform. If you attended the conference you do not need to register to access the proceedings – please follow the instructions in the Further Details section.
The 2023 program is jam-packed with new thoughts for a new era to embrace the diversity that the future has to offer and covering topics about the important new ways of working and collaborating.
- Low emissions farming
- Antimicrobial stewardship
- Flood and fire
- Emergency animal diseases
- Laparoscopic LDA surgery
- Calf disbudding
- Drying off
If you previously attended the 2023 ACV & NT Division Conference held in Darwin on 28-31 March 2023, please follow the steps below to access the Australian Cattle Veterinarians Conference 2023 Proceedings course on My Learning:
- Browse to https://mylearning.ava.com.au
- Click on the Personal account button
- If you are prompted, log in with your AVA website account*
- When you land on the My Learning Home Page, click on the Record of Learning button. IMPORTANT: the webinar course will appear in approximately 5 minutes. You can refresh your browser during this time to speed up the process a little.
* Don't have an AVA website account? Click here to create an account and follow the prompts. Following this, your new account and the on demand course will be available within the next hour. After this time, please return to the steps above.
When a Registrant registers in an on demand course via the education and events calendar on the website, the registrant will receive an email outlining how to access the on demand course on My Learning. If they
- have an existing AVA website account, they can log in to My Learning and within 5 minutes of logging in, access the on demand course.
- don’t have an AVA website account, they will need to create one first by following the instructions above. Within an hour after creating their account they will be able to log in to My Learning and within 5 minutes of logging in, access the on demand course.