Antibiotic use in exotic animal practice: a Pharmacologist’s perspective | Dr Tim Hyndman
Beta lactam use in small herbivores, drug use in backyard laying chickens and the judicious use of antibiotics.
Who should attend
Veterinarians | Recent Grads | Students | Practice Managers
Please note this webinar free for UPAV members.
Please ensure you are logged into the AVA website before registering.
If you previously registered for the live webinar held on the 21 June 2023, please follow the steps below to access the on demand recording on My Learning:
- Browse to https://mylearning.ava.com.au
- Click on the Personal account button
- If you are prompted, log in with your AVA website account*
- When you land on the My Learning Home Page, click on the Record of Learning button. IMPORTANT: the webinar course will appear in approximately 5 minutes. You can refresh your browser during this time to speed up the process a little.
* Don't have an AVA website account? Click here to create an account and follow the prompts. Following this, your account and the on demand webinar will be available within the next hour. After this time, please return to the steps above.