Advanced oncology diagnostics: beyond imaging and cytology | Dr Penny Thomas
Getting to a definitive diagnosis for your patient with suspected cancer is vitally important for their prognosis and determining appropriate treatment options. We have so many tests available now beyond imaging, cytology and histopathology, but it can be confusing to know which tests are important and which results you actually need before you can formulate a treatment plan for your patient. We will discuss tests such as PARR, BRAF, C-KIT, immunohistochemistry and flow cytometry and what the information they give us can do for our patients in practice.
Who should attend
Veterinarians, New Grads, Students
Please note this on-demand webinar free for ASAV members.
Please ensure you are logged into the AVA website before registering.
If you previously registered for the live webinar held on the 19 July 2023, please follow the steps below to access the on demand recording on My Learning:
- Browse to https://mylearning.ava.com.au
- Click on the Personal account button
- If you are prompted, log in with your AVA website account*
- When you land on the My Learning Home Page, click on the Record of Learning button. IMPORTANT: the webinar course will appear in approximately 5 minutes. You can refresh your browser during this time to speed up the process a little.
* Don't have an AVA website account? Click here to create an account and follow the prompts. Following this, your account and the on demand webinar will be available within the next hour. After this time, please return to the steps above.