AAHA Diabetes Educator Certificate Program
Presenter: Rachel Poulin, RVT, VTS (SAIM)
This course has been RACE-approved for 4.00CE hours for Veterinary Technicians.
Successful management of diabetes mellitus takes nothing less than a team effort. While technicians have always had a role in diabetes management, completion of this course will empower them to be the team's "go-to" supporter of diabetic pets and the people who care for them.
In this course, learners will experience the following modules:
- Module 1: An Introduction to Diabetes
- Module 2: Preparing Owners of Diabetic
- Module 3: Feline Diabetes
- Module 4: Canine Diabetes
- Module 5: Diabetes Education for the Veterinary Team
- Module 6: Navigating Diabetes
This comprehensive course empowers Veterinary Technicians to support their patients, clients, and teammates in the treatment of companion animal diabetes.
AAHA members save 40% on this course and enjoy other, extensive CE savings—including free access to AAHA | Learning—as a member benefit.