AAHA Animal Hospice and Palliative Care Certificate Course
Presenter: Kathleen Cooney, DVM, MS, CHPV, CCFP
Improve end-of-life care for your patients, clients and yourself. Open to veterinarians, veterinary technicians, and all other members of the veterinary team, the Animal Hospice and Palliative Care Certificate Program is an online continuing education course covering topics in animal hospice, palliative care, and the euthanasia experience.
During this program, participants will:
- Understand the unique field of animal hospice
- Learn how palliative care differs from conventional medicine
- Learn best practices in hospice care
- Understand what to expect in the dying patient
- Learn how to improve the euthanasia experience for the pet and caregiver
- Learn skills for more compassionate care throughout the dying process
AAHA members save 16% on this course and enjoy other, extensive CE savings—including free access to AAHA | Learning—as a member benefit.