GPAdvCert in Small Animal Orthopaedic Surgery
Sheffield, United Kingdom
Add to My Calendar
Would you like to add this to your library?
Get access to all handy features included in the IVIS website
- Get unlimited access to books, proceedings and journals.
- Get access to a global catalogue of meetings, on-site and online courses, webinars and educational videos.
- Bookmark your favorite articles in My Library for future reading.
- Save future meetings and courses in My Calendar and My e-Learning.
- Ask authors questions and read what others have to say.
Cremona, Madrid, Sheffield - Sheffield, United Kingdom
Mar 20-Sep 29, 2023
The General Practitioner Advanced Certificate (GPAdvCert) in Small Animal Orthopaedic Surgery is an advanced level ‘next-step’ programme for veterinary surgeons.
Develop further confidence and competence in small animal orthopaedics with this programme unique features:
- Each module will be presented by two orthopaedic specialists (ECVS or ACVS diplomates), allowing you plenty of opportunity to ask questions and receive practical instruction.
- A step-by-step decision-making process will help you make the best choice in treating orthopaedic conditions. Numerous case studies will be used to place theoretical concepts into practice.
- The sessions will be complemented by an online learning platform providing access to notes, case discussions via a closed forum and further resources such as videos and reading references.
- Practical hands-on experience will be gained in every module in excellent wet-lab facilities at three European venues. The latest equipment will be provided to accelerate your learning.
- You will also be able to observe demonstrations of more complex procedures such as CUE, PAUL and THR. The availability of radiography will allow you to assess your practical work critically.
- A dedicated Programme Coordinator will support you during your programme.
- A subscription to Harper Adam’s online e-library providing access to 1,000s of scientific articles and abstracts.*
*only for those registered with HAU to progress to PgD.
Key features of this programme
- Interactive and engaging lectures, demonstrations and practical application
- World class clinicians providing you with the very latest information in small animal orthopaedics
- Perform new surgical techniques and more advanced procedures under close supervision in a wet-lab environment
- Pelvic Surgery I - Coxofemoral Luxation & Hip Dysplasia
- Pelvic Surgery II -Total Hip Replacement
- Stifle Surgery I - TPLO & CCWO
- Stifle Surgery II - TTA & CBLO
- General Hindlimb Surgery - Patella Alta; Tibial and Femoral Procedures
- Neurosurgery I
- Neurosurgery II
- Shoulder Surgery
- Elbow Surgery I
- Elbow Surgery II
- Achilles Tendon and Tarsal Surgery
- Limb Fractures I - Internal Fixation
- Limb Fractures II - External Fixation
- Arthroscopic Procedures I
- Arthroscopic Procedures II
Please note the module order may be subject to change
- Alan Danielski
- Alessandro Andreoni
- Pilar Lafuente
- Bill Oxley
- Sebastien Behr
- Bruno Peirone
- Lisa Piras
- Ditte Skytte
- Hugo Schmökel
- Fabrice Bernard
- Thibaut Cachon
- Hannes Bergmann
- Mark Longley
- Heidi Radke
- Richard Meeson
- Philippe Haudiquet
- Ulrich Rytz
- Scott Rutherford
- Stephen Clarke