Feline Only Abdominal & Cardiac
- Obtain a better understanding of disease processes pertaining to felines in conjunction with ultrasonography.
- Increase skill level of hands-on scanning techniques for both the abdomen and heart
- Discuss current therapies for treatment of feline diseases.
- Case studies and discussions.
- Refinement of abdominal scanning techniques through hands-on instruction
- Imaging of the more difficult organs (pancreas, adrenals, spleen etc.)
- Review of basic 2D imaging planes and measurements
- Normal Feline 2D and MMode
- Taught by Sonya Gordon, DVM, MS, DACVIM Cardiology and Martha Larson, DVM, MS, DACVR.
Who Should Attend?
Veterinarians and technicians who have completed the Introduction to Ultrasound: The Basics course; and the Basic Echocardiography: Echo Made Easy, or have had equivalent clinical experience and wish to continue with the Sound series of veterinary ultrasound education courses. This is considered an intermediate level course.