Embryo collection (Flushing)
This 3-day course is aimed at those wishing to learn how to collect, select and freeze bovine Embryo’s.
- Selection and preparation of the Donor Animal
- Collection of 7-day embryos using the 2-way flush system
- Search, harvest and grade bovine embryos
- Handling, Freezing and storage of the embryos
- Paperwork and relevant regulations
All attendees will start by hands-on practice on cadaver uteri. and practice handling and sorting embryos.
They will then proceed to flush 5 cows which have been super-ovulated. Each attendee will work through the whole process of collection, selection and freezing of the embryos.
In proud partnership with EGG TECH.
“EGG Tech is proud to sponsor Embryonics Flushing and Transfer courses. We have been servicing Animal Reproduction clients for many years and are now the foremost supplier of ET and AI products within Europe’’
Course Instructor: Peter May DBR BVMS (Hons) MRCVS John Dawson MRCVS, BVMS, Cert CHP, Dip Cattle Footcare