Rehabilitation & Physical Medicine PRIMA MOVE Ortho & Neuro
Propel your practice into high gear. Optimal motor function requires an engaged neural network, appropriate muscle tone and bulk, and healthful fascial mobility. Our integrative rehabilitation program attends to all three.
MOVE/Ortho teaches you how to work with rehabilitation basics, including therapeutic exercise, neuromuscular electrical stimulation, ultrasound, and pulsed electromagnetic field therapy, as they relate to musculoskeletal and neurologic impairment, respectively.
MOVE/Neuro extends and applies principles and practices presented in MOVE/Ortho to the treatment of dogs with neurologic injury, debility, and dysfunction. Online and onsite instruction addresses problems in the brain, spinal cord, cranial and peripheral nerves, and autonomic nervous system.
NOTE: MOVE/Ortho is a prerequisite of MOVE/Neuro. You can take the two together, and save 15%, or just MOVE/Ortho during 2020.
Requirements for Certification in Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine (CRPM):
- Completion of 35-hour onsite internship at CuraCore Academy in Fort Collins, CO (next available date is May 17-21, 2021).
- Internship includes immersive hands-on workshop and onsite written examination.
- Successful completion of two clinical case reports; one neurological rehabilitation case and one musculoskeletal rehabilitation case.
- Case reports must be submitted within five months from the internship to avoid $50 late fee.
- Satisfactory completion of MOVE/Ortho and MOVE/Neuro
DATE: PRIMA Move Rehabilitation & Physical Medicine
- Ortho – November 9-11, 2020
- Neuro – November 12-14, 2020
LOCATION: Online/ Onsite
- Narda Robinson, DO, DVM, MS, FAAMA
- Deanna Rogers, PT, CCRP, CCFT
- Danielle Anderson, BSc, DVM, CCRP, cVMA